BT’s share register is administered by Equiniti and BT’s shareholders can manage their shareholdings online via www.shareview.co.uk
If you’re not already an e-shareholder (e-shareholders have BT dividends paid direct to a nominated bank or building society account and receive shareholder communications electronically), please sign up now.
You can find help and information to administer your shareholding including:
- Change of address
- Change of name (please remember to send Equiniti a copy of the relevant marriage certificate or change of name deed, together with your share certificate(s))
- Lost share certificates and replacements (please note that there will be an administration fee to pay to our registrars, Equiniti for this service, and there will also be an indemnity charge for replacing share certificates. The amount of the indemnity varies, and is based on the market value of the shares at the time of replacement. Details of the charges can be found on the Equiniti website)
- Old share certificates (BT share certificates ceased to be valid in November 2001 at the time of the demerger of O2 (now part of Telefonica). BT Group plc share certificates were issued to replace the old BT certificates and these were sent to shareholders in December 2001. Please contact the Equiniti Shareholder Helpline if you require further assistance)
- Out of date or lost dividend cheques
- Direct dividend payment
- Overseas dividend payments
- Dividend investment plan brochure and election form
- Stock Transfer Form (Equiniti will need to receive the original share certificate)
- Share account combination form
- Death of a shareholder
Equiniti helpline: 0808 100 4141 (+44 121 415 7178 from outside the UK) or see
Contact us for more information.